Shateka Husser Enterprises (SHE) Inspires’ vision is to inspire and empower the Baltimore community with wealth building strategies through greater financial awareness, investing knowledge, and mindset development.
Generational Wealth Symposium (GWS) Event Overview
The GWS encourages forward thinking so attendees view their finances through a more intelligent lens, as a result of learning how to keep more income, while leveraging it in preparation for two generations ahead.
Event Host & Serial Entrepreneur
Dr. Shirley Luu
There are 4 rooms allocated for each path. Class locations (size) are determined based upon registration demands. A survey is provided at the end of each presenter for improvement and consideration of areas not covered.
Real Estate Investing
Free Debt Removal Software
Trading & Entrepreneurship
Trading Foreign Currency, Cryptos, Metals, Stocks
Branding as an Expert
From Home Ownership To Landlord
Guru to the end of Landlord
Generational Wealth Symposium 2019
Be a part of the conversation with like minded professionals and wealth magnets in preparation for a financially greater 2020 and beyond!
- How to multiply money in the largest financial market in the world. Go from welfare to generational wealth.
- How to increase a six figure or more salary where the investor receives $3 for every $1 invested using this insurance product
- How to acquire property with no money down
- How to rehab properties and hear the speaker’s inspiring story of how he’s flipping 1156 properties over the past 10 years after being one of Baltimore’s at risk youth
- How to use digital marketing and branding to position yourself as an expert
- How to develop an investor’s mindset; Discussing the real life story on how a Baltimore homeless transformed his life by becoming a landlord of over 100 homes
- How to properly manage your money so you can increase your investing.
- How to become a first time homebuyer and then landlord of the same property
Serving Time 10:10-10:55
Great Door Prizes
4 Getaway Vacations
Must be registered and present to win.
To provide supplemental education to the Baltimore community on how to keep, leverage, and build wealth through proper management and investing of their income while connecting them with local successful and wealthy entrepreneurs for on-site mentorship.